Ease of Use
Style and Design

I SOLD PRO AQUA VACUUM CLEANERS AND I WILL SAY THIS, DO NOT BUY!I SOLD ON TO MY MOTHER ( REGRETTFULLY ) AND IT WORKED GREAT FOR AWHILE, BUT IT BROKE DOWN.

HONESTLY THE VACUUMS WORK GREAT AT FIRST, BUT AFTER YOU HAVE IT FOR AWHILE IT WILL BREAK AND THEN THE FRANCHISE WHO SOLD IT TO YOU WILL BE GONE. YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH IT. ALL PROMISES ARE FAKE, NO ONE WILL COME AND CLEAN IT FOR YOU, OR CHECK IT. THE FRANCHISE SPLIT SO I CAN'T GET IT REPAIRED AND THE MAIN OFFICE IN NY DOESN'T EVEN CARE TO HELP YOU OUT.

DO NOT BUY, EVEN THOUGH THEY SEEM GREAT AND WORK GREAT FOR THE DEMO, IT WILL FAIL.

AND YOU DO GET A DEMO, NOT A NEW ONE, THAT HAS BEEN LUGGED AROUND FROM HOUSE TO HOUSE VACUUMING EVERYONES DIRT AND BUGS UP UNTIL SOME SUCKER FINALLY BUYS IT.LITTLE ADVICE FROM A FORMER SALESMAN, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Pro Aqua Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: How vacuum first worked.

I didn't like: How fast it turned into junk.

Had an Experience with Pro Aqua?

Comments

Fairport, New York, United States #1324950

I too, bought one.After using it about 10-12 times, it stopped working.

I turned it over to check it and found the roller looked as though a sharp knife had been held to it as it was on leaving a huge slash all around the roller.Rip off