Brooklyn, New York
Featured 100% full Not resolved

Few years ago I made a terrible mistake - I bought Pro-Aqua vacuum and lost $2,500. I was expecting some wet cleaning, but got for so much money regular vacuum with option to vacuum into water and with addition to use it as a humidifier in my apartment. This vacuum could be worth at least $350, but not $2,500.

It's really difficult for me each and any time pull water into container and after vacuuming to clean that dirt with water.

There is a big additional piece - electrical nozzle FOR DRY CLEANING ONLY. When I was buying this vacuum I tried to refuse this nozzle, but been pushed to accept it. I never used this nozzle!!

I think this Pro-Aqua vacuum is a real rip off.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of pro aqua vacuum cleaner from Pro Aqua and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants Pro Aqua to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pro Aqua for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pro Aqua?

Comments

I totally agree they are a rip off. These people barged into my home stayed 4 hours maybe five I even fed them a snack we are elderly and they finally broke us down .we paid 2500 dollars took it out of my husband retirement we are sorry we ,made a big mistake vacuume is bulky and does not do a good job

Pro aqua is the same in syracuse as pro aqua and vivenso and auburn pro aqua vivenso and now it's all the same pro aqua same vivenso same hyla auburn and syracuse. Pro aqua and vivenso is done in america so should the owners. Pro aqua, vivenso, hyla in Syracuse and auburn is all the same even oswego same owners

No, reply, no resolution.

As my apartment not as big, I just through out that "Nozzle".

I almost sure it will be NO REPLY from "Pro-Aqua Company".

brifraz
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #965566

Couldn't agree with you more and this machine is such a hastle.