Pro Aqua - Lost money!

Few years ago I made a terrible mistake - I bought Pro-Aqua vacuum and lost $2,500. I was expecting some wet cleaning, but got for so much money regular vacuum with option to vacuum into water and with addition to use it as a humidifier in my apartment. This vacuum could be worth at least $350, but not $2,500.

It's really difficult for me each and any time pull water into container and after vacuuming to clean that dirt with water.

There is a big additional piece - electrical nozzle FOR DRY CLEANING ONLY. When I was buying this vacuum I tried to refuse this nozzle, but been pushed to accept it. I never used this nozzle!!

I think this Pro-Aqua vacuum is a real rip off.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Vacuum Cleaner
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #612201 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pro Aqua? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 20 #1130831

Pro aqua is the same in syracuse as pro aqua and vivenso and auburn pro aqua vivenso and now it's all the same pro aqua same vivenso same hyla auburn and syracuse. Pro aqua and vivenso is done in america so should the owners. Pro aqua, vivenso, hyla in Syracuse and auburn is all the same even oswego same owners

0 0 Reply

Apr 22, 2015 #975185

No, reply, no resolution.
As my apartment not as big, I just through out that "Nozzle".
I almost sure it will be NO REPLY from "Pro-Aqua Company".

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pro Aqua. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Pro Aqua.
Filing a new complaint about