This machine is made in China. Definitely knock off.

Maybe everyone should do little research before the buy. It just doesn’t work. One problem after another. Like same nightmare over and over again.

I used previously another model. Just got too old and I got sucked into buy this plastic toy. Every single time cleaning lady cried how it wasn’t working. Service after service !

Bill after bill. Bought it for $900 and cost me 1500 I finally throw away and bought another system with water actually works every time I turn it on. Paid more but who cares it actually works!!! It’s amazing to working water machine that actually WORKS!!!

People who sells pro aqua and vivenso are liars. I don’t know how they sleep at night time knowing they are selling piece of !

Review about: Pro Aqua Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

We'll vivenso I also have a VERY overpriced plastic kids toy vacuum with your company's name on it and is a flipping joke!! I'm am incredibly pissed single disabled mom with a debt collector after me thanks to your uh hmm wonderful vacuum!

VivensoUSAa.k.aPro-Aqua01

We can assure you that it is not made in China, it states on the front of the machine, in the owners manual that it is made in Germany. We are sorry you had bad luck.

Please contact Red Rock Aqua Systems at (435) 319-6102, or Thorokleen at (505) 359-5078, both are authorized Vivenso (Pro-Aqua) distributors.You can also visit our websites: VivensoUSA.com, or Vivenso-NM.com and we will do our best to serve you.

to VivensoUSAa.k.aPro-Aqua01 #1578321

Where in Germany are they made?

VivensoUSAa.k.aPro-Aqua01